Earrings Ziga Black Azizi Life - Rwanda
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The Ziga woven earrings are elegantly curved, lightweight and the perfect addition to any look. 'Ziga' means 'circle' in Kinyarwanda.
The weaving technique is taken from the age-old craft of weaving traditional Rwandan baskets.
The earrings are made by artisans from the Abarikumwe Cooperative.
The Handcrafted Details
- Earrings are hand-woven from natural sisal fibres
- We use only hypoallergenic earring hooks
- Dimensions: Approximately 3/4"w x¬†2-3/8"l
- Care: Store your handwoven earrings out of direct sunlight
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda