We are proudly run and supported by a team of dedicated volunteers! Our team of volunteers help us continue our mission to support fair trade relationships with communities of artisans and farmers from around the world.
- Volunteer 3.5 hour shifts. Volunteers can commit to any schedule or frequency that best suits them.
- Collaborate with fellow volunteers working either with another volunteer or a manager.
- Gain skills related to retail, e-commerce, sales, merchandising, customer service, community involvement, etc.
Volunteering with us is an excellent way to:
- Complete secondary school community service hours.
- Build on your sales, merchandising, and organisational skills.
- Contribute your experience and skills to aid in our mission of fair trade.
- Gain retail experience that can be applied to future employment.
If you would like to join our team, please feel free to visit us in-store. You may also email us at [email protected] or call us at 905-834-6292.