Apron Recycled Sari (Assorted Colours) - Bangladesh
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Upcycled Sari Apron
The Upcycled Sari Apron is perfect for cooking in your eco-friendly kitchen! Handcrafted from cotton sari fabric that has been diverted from a landfill, this reversible apron is made by artisans working with our fair trade partner Prokritee. The income women earn through employment with Prokritee helps them secure proper housing, adequate food and education for their children.
- Recycled cotton sari fabric
- Reversible, one pocket on each side Cold wash. Gentle cycle. Line dry.
- Pocket: 17.5cmW x 19.5cmH, Neck Strap: 30cmL x 2.5cmW, Waist Strap: 77.5cmL x 2.5cmW, Apron: 23cmW (narrowest point) x 77.5cmW (widest point) x 89cmH
- Pocket: 7Wx7.75H inches, Neck Strap: 11.75Lx1W inches, Waist Strap: 30.5Lx1W inches, Apron: 9W (narrowest point) x 30.5W (widest point) x 35H inches
- Colours and patterns vary
- Handcrafted in Bangladesh