Table Top Four in a Row Game - India
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Connect with a friend to play a miniature version of a classic game!
To use the Find Four Game:
- Set up the Find Four game board by standing the grid upright in the center of the base.
- Divide colored pieces between players. Each player should only have one color.
- To play, players alternate dropping pieces into the game grid, one piece at a time.
- The game is finished after one player places four pieces of the same color in a straight line (this can be done horizontally, vertically or diagonally), or there are no winning moves available on the game grid.
- All pieces store in the base beneath the game grid.
Your purchase creates income and social reform for hundreds of artisans in Mumbai and other parts of India, as well as funding community improvement projects for their communities.
- Hand-carved wood
- Dimensions: 5"l x 4"w x 3/4"h
- Features 21 marbles for each player in yellow and white
- Fold it down for easy travel, carry and storage
- Contains small parts
- Not recommended for children
- Handcarved in India
Since 1949 SERRV International has grown to reach 24 countries worldwide. They empower over 8,000 artisans and farmers every year through handcrafts. Their mission is to empower small-scale global artisans and farmers through long-term trading partnerships, helping them build sustainable employment, resources, rights, and a vision of hope in their communities.
Villages Port Colborne is located along the shore of the Niagara Peninsula. Where the Welland Canal and Lake Erie meet, in the heart of Port Colborne, we have been fair trade since 1984. We carry unique, handcrafted goods that are ethically made from artisans around the world. If you’re in the Southern Ontario area, we welcome you to visit us in-person!