Card Framily Tree - Bangladesh
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
When your friends become more than friends, they are officially known as "framily"! Let your friends know that they are part of your “framily” tree with a handwritten note! This card is handcrafted by artisans working with Prokritee using recycled cotton sari fabric and tree‒free paper. In addition to steady, fair wages and safe workplaces, Prokritee provides training in new techniques to help women in rural Bangladesh expand their skills.
- Recycled cotton sari tree on marbled tree‒free handmade paper
- Front of card reads: “Thank you for being part of my Framily” Inside of card reads: “Friends are family you choose. I choose you.”
- 10cmW x 15.25cmH, Envelope: 10.8cmW x 15.8cmH
- 4W x 6H inches, Envelope: 4.25W x 6.25H inches
- Handcrafted in Bangladesh
Prokritee is an artisan group that works with Ten Thousand Villages. Ten Thousand Villages operates on an artisan investment model that puts the maker first. They’re built on long-term partnerships and fair trade principles to provide makers in developing countries an opportunity to gain a safety net of financial security and break the cycle of poverty.
Villages Port Colborne is located along the shore of the Niagara Peninsula. Where the Welland Canal and Lake Erie meet, in the heart of Port Colborne, we have been fair trade since 1984. We carry unique, handcrafted goods that are ethically made from artisans around the world. If you’re in the Southern Ontario area, we welcome you to visit us in-person!