Book Mama Panya's Pancakes
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
On market day, Mama Panya's son Adika invites everyone he sees to a pancake dinner. How will Mama Panya ever feed them all? This clever and heartwarming story about Kenyan village life teaches the importance of sharing, even when you have little to give. Includes educational endnotes about life in Kenya.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 9.75 inches
- Page Count: 40 pages
- Age Range: Ages 4-10 years
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Award, 2001
- Notable Books for a Global Society, 2005
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award, 2006
- 10 Picture Books about Africa that Teach Empathy, Pragmatic Mom Blog, 2017
- Booklist, 2001
Barefoot Books is a women-founded, independent publisher that started out as a small home-based business in 1992. Their goal is to carry visually captivating books that celebrate diversity, spark curiosity and capture children’s imaginations.
Villages Port Colborne is located along the shore of the Niagara Peninsula. Where the Welland Canal and Lake Erie meet, in the heart of Port Colborne, we have been fair trade since 1984. We carry unique, handcrafted goods that are ethically made from artisans around the world. If you’re in the Southern Ontario area, we welcome you to visit us in-person!