Socks That Protect Tropical Rainforests M - India
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Black sock with green snake pattern
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Terry padding for comfort
- Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry Low. Do not Iron.
- 80% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 18% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Made in India
- Medium fits men's 8-13, women's 9-14
Partner and Impact
Villages Port Colborne is located along the shore of the Niagara Peninsula. Where the Welland Canal and Lake Erie meet, in the heart of Port Colborne, we have been fair trade since 1984. We carry unique, handcrafted goods that are ethically made from artisans around the world. If you’re in the Southern Ontario area, we welcome you to visit us in-person!