Soapstone Tic-Tac-Toe Set
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Hand-carved soapstone square with grid serves as the board for this tic-tac-toe game and comes with carved and polished X's and O's to complete this elegant set. Crafted by artisans in Africa using traditional techniques, this set will become a conversation piece during play or on display!
- Board measures approximately 10-inches by 10-inches and is approximately .25-inch high.
- A natural stone, colour variations will range from cream to pink to gray to earthy gold in any single piece.
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, each is unique and will vary slightly.
- Soapstone is a soft stone, making it easy to carve into many forms. Handle with care to avoid breakage.
- Each piece has gone through multiple stages of sanding and waxing, giving the soapstone a satiny finish.
- Socially responsible products that empower consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate global poverty.
- Fair Trade is an alternative business model that values safe workplaces, fair wages and community investment for factory employees.
Global Crafts works with artisan groups in over 20 countries. Every item is handmade with skill and quality by artisans who earn sustainable livelihoods. Because of their fair trade partnerships, local communities benefit as more employment opportunities, education and development become stronger.
Villages Port Colborne is located along the shore of the Niagara Peninsula. Where the Welland Canal and Lake Erie meet, in the heart of Port Colborne, we have been fair trade since 1984. We carry unique, handcrafted goods that are ethically made from artisans around the world. If you’re in the Southern Ontario area, we welcome you to visit us in-person!