Elephant Embossed Chime Recycled Iron
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The elephant chime is handcrafted from recycled iron, hand embossed, and painted with an antique copper finish and colorful accents. This chime works well as indoor art or an outdoor garden chime. Elephant trunks pointed upward is thought to dispense energy, luck and prosperity!
Handmade by artisans at a family workshop in Behat, India, the metal working craft has been passed down from one generation to the next. The workshop was established in 1976 and employs the artisan family and well-trained artisans from the area.
- Type: Wall Art or Garden Chime.
- Colors: rustic copper finish with handpainted red, green, gold accents.
- Materials: Recycled iron and jute string.
- Lacquer finish, lead free.
- Dimensions: Approx. 11 inches from top to bottom and 5 inches wide.
- Cone Bells are approximately 2.25 inches tall and just under 1 inch at the base.
- Chains measure approximately 5.75 inches to the bottom of the bell.
- Jute string for loop for hanging measures approximately 6 inches.